The Aqua Pit, LLC.
Customer Waiver and Voluntary Release of Liability Form
I, the undersigned, hereby understand and acknowledge, for myself and any minor child(ren) in my care and/or custody, that there are certain risks involved with the The Aqua Pit, LLC. activities in which I and/or they are about to voluntarily participate, including but not limited to the use of water slides, kayaks, paddleboards, splash mats, and hydro zone. I understand that the risks, whether known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, may result in injury, death, illness, or damage to myself, minor child(ren), others, and/or property, and I voluntarily agree to assume such risk and responsibility for the occurrence of any such events.
I the undersigned, hereby understand and acknowledge, that I am a parent or guardian for any minor(s) that are a guest on this waiver
I agree that in order to participate in the The Aqua Pit, LLC. activities, I will hold harmless The Aqua Pit, LLC., as well as its respective affiliates, officers, directors, owners, employees, insurers, advertisers and promoters (“Releases”), and voluntarily waive and release such Releases from any and all claims, causes of action, injuries, damages, losses and expenses. I fully acknowledge that my participation and that of any minor child(ren) in my care and/or custody is voluntary and understand the effect of this Waiver and Release on my legal rights and the rights of those in my care and/or custody.By signing this Waiver and Release, I agree to the above terms and conditions for myself, my family, and any other guests that are a part of my group (including all minors) and my property. I further agree that this Waiver and Release is binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan. I also agree to the following:
• No guests are permitted under the age of 6 on the Hydro Zone System
• All guests ages 6+ must be at least 48” on the Hydro Zone System
• Each guest or authorized guardian for children under 18 years of age must complete a Aqua Pit, LLC. Customer Waiver and Voluntary Release of Liability Form
• Each guest must wear a USCG approved Personal Flotation Device (PFD) and keep it buckled and zipped at all time when instructed to do so
• Sharp objects(such as jewelry, hair pins, etc.) or other dangerous materials are not permitted on the Hydro Zone System
• Tobacco and alcohol are not permitted
• Cigarettes, E-Cigarettes, or vaping is not permitted
• Glass bottles are not prohibited
• No refunds will be granted
• Anyone who appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted
• Pregnant women are not permitted on the Hydro Zone System
• The Aqua Pit, LLC. Reserves the right to remove anyone who disregards the safety rules. There will be no refunds if such action is required.
• The Aqua Pit, LLC. reserves the right to close without refund at any time due to inclement weather it deems unsafe for guests
• Cellphones are prohibited on the activities. The Aqua Pit, LLC. will not be held responsible for lost or damaged personal items.
• Absolutely no one is allowed to dive under the Aqua Park System to retrieve a lost item.
• Guests are responsible for any damage either they or people in their party cause to any equipment and/or activities due to their negligent and/or improper use of the equipment and/or activities
BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT I HEREBY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL RISKS, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOSSES, COSTS, AN/OR DAMAGES FOLLOWING SUCH INJURY, DISABILITY, OR DEATH, EVEN IF CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES NAMED ABOVE.
BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OF ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID, NOTWITHSTANDING, THE REMAINDER SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT. BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE AQUA PIT, LLC. IS AUTHORIZED TO USE ANY PICTURES, VIDEOS AND AUDIO FOR ALL PROMOTIONAL AND ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
Are you sure you want to cancel the waiver?
Select all guests from the list who need to sign a new waiver. You can add more guests from the next page.
Enter your account email address in the form below..We will send password reset instructions to your inbox.